Text Messaging and QR Codes are timeless. As long as you remain a customer, all your URL’s to your properties and profile will remain open and anyone that scans them will gain access to your information. Reassign your Sign Rider, they will never expire or have to be recreated.
“When you order rider signs with a particular code and
your property sells, simply reassign it to your new listing.”
As the real-estate market becomes more and more competitive, a mobile text messaging solution will set your real estate agency apart from your competitors.
- Instantly scan or text for a complete property listing upon request – 24/7.
- Setup custom automated text responses (for each property listing / mobile keyword) – Homebuyer receives an automated response, something like “My Listing – URL link”, homebuyer clicks link and receives complete property listing information
- Effortlessly generate a mobile database of home buyers to contact in the future with new property listings. Quickly launch mass text messaging campaigns right from your own cell phone with one text message, or of course using our web-based software.
- Streamline the lead generation process allowing you to spend less time and money attracting customers, while at the same time attracting more customers than ever before.
- Schedule text message alerts/reminders to go out at specific dates and times.
- Save money on printing costs and classified ads.
Here’s an example:
- Homebuyer drive by a property and sees a For Sale sign with a QR Code and Text mobile keyword printed on the sign rider
- Homebuyers STOP and Scan, the QR Code or Texts the keyword (something like “cchome1”) to 96362
- Homebuyer receives an automated response, something like “My Listing – URL link”
- Homebuyers have scanned or texted and opted-in to the home’s mobile distribution list, and now using Interline Marketing you can text this person in the future with any updates.
Mobile marketing for real estate agents is quickly becoming standard practice for agents and brokerages around the world. Real Estate agents and brokerages understand the importance mobile marketing and realize that it can be the difference between a house being sold quicker than the neighbors house. Today’s real estate agent needs to have a strong mobile presence, which includes a mobile friendly website complete with property listings, mobile photo galleries, tap-to-call, tap-to-text and tap-to-map capabilities.